Accounts & Admin Officer
Candidate must be well versed, experienced and responsible with creating and maintaining Employees data, updating and maintaining company policies, recruitment and exit of employees, maintaining attendance records and generating salaries.
You should be able to ensure HR department supports to all employees while confirming the labour laws and ensuring smooth HR Operation.
Job Location: New Industrial Area, Qatar.
· Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Purchase & Sales invoice entries
· Accounts Receivable & Payable, Client & Supplier Payment entries, Ledger & SOA
· Invoice & Delivery Notes
· Petty Cash fund controls, entry, voucher
· Payroll processing
· CDC/PDC Cheques tracking
· Account reconciliation, Cash flow, Budget & Forecast
· Monthly bank reconciliation
· Submits to GM monthly summary of expected payables/Receivables
· Preparing cheques and Bank transfer
· Posting vouchers and daily receipts in tally
· Handling company petty cash
· Monitors Accounts Receivables and supervise support staffs for collection hereof
· Coordinates with lawyers and support staffs regarding status of collectible invoices
· Coordinates with external auditors during year-end audit
· Ensures supporting documents and filing are in order
· Submits to GM monthly payroll deductions and expense claims
· Attend to queries
· Understanding Qatar tax requirement and applying the same
· Raise any concerns respecting accounting process or invoicing with GM and propose any improvements to GM where applicable.
· Alarm GM of any collection concerns weekly based on outcome of collection meeting
· Min. 4 years of experience as accountant in trading & contracting company in Qatar.
· Thorough knowledge of Qatar laws.
· Strong communication skills.
· Experience with Spreadsheets.
· Organizational skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office & Tally ERP
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage and maintain multiple tasks.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounts
If you found yourself fit for the job, send your CV to email@example.com